Join the Temple of Ara as a member of our family!
Here’s what you’ll experience by joining the Temple of Ara’s community:
- A spiritual family to support and encourage you in your spiritual path
- A place to discover and use your gifts – especially in service to the Great Mother and other community members
- Deeper involvement with our community gives you the accountability you need to grow
- It helps you develop spiritual maturity
- It helps you face life’s problems with creativity, calm, and gracefulness
PLUS you’ll get:
- Free access to our monthly Full Moon rituals
- Free access to Outer Grove
- Member rates on Clergy services and mentoring
- Discounted fees on events and study programs (10%)
- Invitations to members-only events (when available)
- Access to our members-only free eCourse, Crossing into the Mysteries
- Access to members-only content (when available)
- Priority registration over non-members for all workshops and lectures
- Opportunity to participate in special programs such as Initiation Intensives & subsequent Clergy Training
- Opportunity to serve on Temple Councils
Enroll today to get immediate access to this members-exclusive study program!
High Priestess, Founding Elder and current Treasurer of the Temple of Ara, Linda Maglionico has been instrumental in the creation of community not only in the New York area, but across the globe. She has developed and implemented such programs as Holiday Celebrations in the physical and spiritual realms, monthly Journey Circles, and 21-Day Healing programs.
She has also taught teaching circles in New York for nearly 10 years, and has conducted workshops in Rome and Milan. Linda currently hosts lunar and solar celebrations in New Jersey as a way to introduce people to Nature as our Greatest Spiritual Teacher. She also helps create community by managing the Temple’s social media strategies.
As a Temple Elder, Linda has performed wedding ceremonies and funerary rituals and is legally recognized as Clergy by the city and state of New York as well as New Jersey.
Linda is a Certified Reiki Master (with a specialization in Animal Reiki), and is a Certified Life Coach, helping people thrive in their lives. Linda is currently developing a proprietary healing modality using Nature as healer to be offered exclusively through the Temple.
She embarked upon her studies with Phyllis Curott and the Circle of Ara in 1995.